At Jesson, Oslin & Associates, LLP the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus continuing to impact our community, we want to let you know how we are addressing this situation.
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.clientaxcess.com/#/login. Please contact us if you require assistance.
- Please call us at (617) 698-3950 if you want to schedule a phone or virtual appointment.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
- We are following CDC social distancing guidelines.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (617) 698-3950 or email us email@example.com.